Saturday, August 14, 2010

#21..Eggsactly

Oh, I eat eggs. But only if they're mixed into a cake or something. And, I do occasionally eat them when they're deviled and I used to eat fried eggs when I had a bad hangover. Don't ask me why, they just always sounded good. But they had to be fried hard and totally covered and smothered in salsa. None of that runny, yucky, yolk running all over everything and getting your toast all soggy. Soggy bread is almost as gross as eggs-needless to say, I am not a bread pudding fan. And don't even talk to me about French Toast. Scrambled eggs=not so much.
They serve their purpose in baking. Boiling them and peeling them for deviled eggs is just no fun at all imho. Hardly worth the effort.
Egg salad. Eggs with mayonnaise....ok, NOW I'm gonna hurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment