Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#18..Red

I used to have red hair. Before that, I had brown hair. Now, I have blond hair. Blond over gray. Gray under blond when I've waited too long. Ugh.
When I had red hair, I had fun. When I had brown hair, I had fun. While I've had blond hair, I've had some fun. Gray....not so much. Ugh. Unfortunately, the gray may prevail. Redecorating, smoking and liquor may take up the blond budget soon. Perhaps I should have chosen a career as a hairdresser. Have they not heard we're in a recession? Do they not know that I haven't gotten a raise in over a year? Obviously they are clueless about my own personal recession and just keep right on raising their prices. Yikes. It scares the crap out of me to think I might actually have to "see" what my real hair color is, but I fear it may be coming to that. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment