Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#'s 2, 3 & 4

2. True. Enough said.
3. There are some people I miss. Some I'll never see again in this lifetime, and some I see occasionally that I still miss in my every day life. Enough said.
4. I don't drink nearly as much as I'd like. I don't really know why, maybe it has to do with #21. I would like to remedy this by pledging to drink at least one drink every day. I love me some summer beer, I love vodka and I love Corona. The vodka has to be the good shit though. I do love a really dirty martini made with the good stuff. I was watching a show about cocktails the other night and they made a martini and put tarragon in it. FTLOG, tarragon is some potent, nasty stuff and I would never ruin good vodka with it. To each his own, I suppose.
How can you go wrong with Corona? Tasty. I can do the lime or not, but I especially like those cute little Coronitas.  The other Mexican beers (Dos Equis, Tecate, etc) are good enough, and there's probably some better than Corona, but the taste of Corona always brings back good memories. Some... of those people I really miss.
So, I'm off to have a little Coronita before bed.
Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment