Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#5

5. I cuss more than I should. I try not to, but it just rolls off the tongue. Can't help it. Don't care....really. I try not to do it around people I know would be offended. One friend in particular that chooses not to cuss uses me as her surrogate cusser. I never use the GD word, but I can roll off a string of F's, MF's and SOB's as easy as you please. I find that F is applicable in sooo many situations. In fact, I belong to a group online that just likes to say the word Fuck. I find I use the word Motherfucker(s) to describe many companies like BP, the electric company, the phone company, etc. Sonofabitch! is often used when excited OR pissed off--as in..."Well, sonofabitch!!!!" I also like the plural, "sonsabitches" which is often used to describe companies as well.
So, I guess those are my three faves, and generally one or all will cover any situation or topic. I do know that if my grandmother were alive, my mouth would taste of soap right now.
Peace, motherfuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment