Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Winter, You Suck.

Yeah, you do.Yeah, you're all pretty with your snow and stuff, but the one and only good thing about you I know is that I don't have to shave my legs every freakin' day. The rest of you is just downright miserable.Your wind, your cold, your darkness so early.When I think of you, I am filled with dread. When I have to endure yet another one of you, it makes me feel older. Ugh. You soooo suck.


Edit: 2/3/11   We here in the Northern part of the Lone Star state have just endured what can only be described as three days of hell freezing over. If I never drive on ice again, it will be too soon for me. Oh wait, I have to do it again tomorrow.
 Edit 2/4/11   Damn! Woke up to 4" of snow on top of 2" of ice. Made my day....not. 

Oh yeah, Winter. You sooooooooooo suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment