Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crap

Ok...so I didn't make it back before the ball dropped. I did spend an enjoyable if not expensive day with a couple of my favorite peeps and drank a few martinis in the middle of the day. Day drinkin'. Lost a ton on the slots....ugh. I have no self restraint, which brings me to my NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS.

1. To work on that self-restraint in many facets.
2. To only eat crap one day a week. No diets, no vow to lose "x" number of pounds, no plan to eat tofu or some other equally disgusting crap. Simply to only eat really bad stuff one day a week. The rest of the week will be eating sensibly (crap, I hate that word). This in no way, shape or form will ever mean that I will eat whole wheat crap willingly.

So, that's it. Two simple resolutions. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment