Saturday, April 2, 2011

My name is Renee and I am addicted to.....

Real Housewives-Orange County are my favorites followed by New Jersey (now that that crazy bitch Danielle is gone, I can hardly wait to see it again, and New York. Not crazy about Atlanta, Miami or Beverly Hills. The new season of OC just came back on a few weeks ago and New York is coming up this week. RH heaven! Tamra is one crazy chic but you can't help but love her.

Top Chef-Richard won All Stars. As it should have been.

Grey's Anatomy-Ok. Have they have lost their fuckin' minds? More than jumped the shark. Grey's Anatomy-The Music Event or whatever the fuck they called it. Good God. Hated it!

American Idol-I'm glued there every week. I must say this year, I don't have a strong feeling about any one of them--maybe Lauren or Scotty. This, for me is saying quite a lot. I hate country music. Always have. But, these two seem to have the most talent to me. Now, can we talk about someone who has not one iota of talent in her packed like a sausage into her dress body? Fantasia. Really? Cornbread, collard greens and sweet potato pie? Seriously? I could live a happy life if I knew I never had to endure even 30 seconds of her screaming ever again. Lord have mercy.


Bethenny-Love her so much more since she fell in love with that cute Jason, had that cute Bryn and has come into her own. RHONY was not her shining moment and I'm glad Bravo gave her another (better) chance.

Deadliest Catch-I'm still sad over Captain Phil. I don't even know how this show sucked me in orginally, but it's got that rare combination of family conflict, adventure and drama all rolled into one show that's actually great to watch. Love me some Sig too.

Dancing with the Stars-They might lose me this season if they don't keep Kirstie Alley on. Oh come on, we all know it's soooooo rigged.

Food Network- FN and Weight Watchers do not mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment