Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thoughts on Brad Pitt

Do you ever imagine really meeting someone that you just think is the bomb? In my life and my imagination, there are many such folks. Most of them are still alive--although after just looking at who died in 2010, the live list is shorter. Some are already gone--long gone, but maybe if I'm a good girl, I'll get to meet 'em some day. The still living ones are on the top of my list though. In no particular order, just to name a few (i might add more as I think of them), they would be....

Jackson Browne
Brad Pitt
Jimmy Buffett
Martha Stewart
Ina Garten
Cher
Jane Fonda
Jill Conner Browne
Sting
Dianne Sawyer
Robin Roberts

Of course, you knew that Jackson would be at the top of my list. I have often imagined what my conversation with him would be. Mainly, I guess I'd want to know how he made all those words fit together so wonderfully and how he's kept his sanity through personal tragedy and the music world. Then, of course I'd ask him if he was happily married. ;-)
Brad Pitt...I'd ask him why he gave Jennifer up for Angie and what made him want all those kids. I do think Angie is gorgeous, but like I know them so well, Jen seemed far more down to earth. I'd ask him when he realized he was, in fact, the bomb, and what he thinks about that. I think I'd ask him if he was happily married. I'm old enough to be his mother, but hey, after all, this IS fantasy.
Martha...oh Martha. My idol for so many years--even through the prison thing. Hate she got caught and others get off scott free, but admired her for schlepping through it. Her business prowess is unparalleled. I'd wanna ask her lots of stuff, but mainly I'd want to know if she ever just spends the day in sweat pants and a dirty sweatshirt and surfs the web. I think not.
Jill Conner Browne...funniest author EVER!!! Not that I read that much. Although with my new NOOK, I might read more. She cracks me up...really.
The others for obvious reasons. I sometimes have imaginary conversations in my mind with all of them at one time..sitting around my dinner table. Wonder if I sent invitations they would show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment